"I believed; therefore I have spoken."

Friday, September 09, 2016

Why me?

How many times do you ask yourself or God: why me?
There is no doubt that life can be or get tough, and things will not work out as you might have expected. You might lose someone you love, or lose something. Unfortunately, this will happen everyday to you, as well as everyone else!
But again: why me?!
I believe in God, and I thought God will do something for me! Right?!
Remember: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' John 15:20
God might not protect us from the bad times or the stormy events, but He will use it to strengthen our faith in him.
When your soul is in the darkness, and your heart is haunted in the scariest night,
Wait patiently for the morning while smiling, for there it will come glorious on the cross...

No comments: