"I believed; therefore I have spoken."

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Who is more powerful?! God or Satan?!

It is a very deep and complicated issue, that the pastor in this video made simple. Satan is not equal in anyway to God. Satan is the "king" of the materialistic world, and if you go back to the bible, when he took Jesus after the 40 days of fasting, he said I will give all the kingdom of earth if you bow in front of me, and obviously Jesus did not. 

Satan cannot overcome the order of God, if you revise the book of Job in the old testament (Job 1:12), God said to Satan: “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.” 

Jesus destroyed Satan and his plans by His death and resurrection. Since then and as Jesus said to his disciples (Matthew 28:18): “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me." Amen

No comments: