"I believed; therefore I have spoken."

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I believe...

This afternoon, I was taking my son to his class; it was a traffic peak hour and we were a bit tight with time.
He said: dad, didn't you say this way you are going in is longer? Why did you come this way? We are going to be late!
I said: I know it is the longest way, but I believe we will get there on time!
He said: but dad, how? This way is longer!!
I said: don't you trust me?
He said: I do dad! But please turn around and go the other way! Please.
I said: I believe, and I know when I believe God will do it for me!
He said: How can you be sure?!
I said: because I'm God's favorite...
His eyes shined, and came forward from his seat saying: for real???!!
I said: everyone who love from the bottom of their heart, are God's favorites!
He said: am I his favorite too?
I said: all kids are his favorite, because they do not know how to lie...

My son had a short peaceful nap, and we got there on time...

No comments: