"I believed; therefore I have spoken."

Thursday, December 08, 2011

From Now To Christmas... Everyday a Word!

"And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours." And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.'"" Luke 4:6-8

How much did he give us so we even forget our name and who we are?!!
How much of artificial glow did he give to our image, so we think we are better than others?!!
Will we understand one day the quality of his materialistic toys , and convince ourselves that whenever we will use them, we head automatically down to hell!!!

No comments: