"I believed; therefore I have spoken."

Thursday, May 04, 2006

He Is Playing

What does he think?
He who wants to play with me doesn't know me very well...
I'm talking about the devil, surely... as my enemies are not humane, but the worst souls ever...
It is his defence... to waste my time with something fictional... non-existant.
He thinks that I will stop talking about his bad ways... that I will refrain from talking about the beauty and highness of God...
He who plays with me is the weakest... as I am aware of his strategies... it is not the first time.
When we close the door, he enters from the windows... just as does a thief...
What is his strategy today? What is his target?
It is our stability, happiness, love, faith...
He is a loser... our stability is powerful as God is maintaining it...
He is already defeated... our happiness is always present as we are sons of God... and only because we are sons of God...
He thinks that love can be bought and sold... that love changes with days and places...
He is defeated as our love is the light that fulfills the world and destroys darkness... the darkest of darkness, him...
It's funny the way he thinks... hasn't he heard of rocks and mountains?
His war is useless... have we nothing better to do than listen to his bullshit... let alone accept it?He tries to take revenge... and each time he tries, he is not successful...In war we do not forfeit... in war we cannot ever be defeated...
And Just remember he is always after us... after a good catch...
And beware... He hates us... that's in his nature...He encourages us to make errors and then calls everyone to witness it... It is only he who is capable of this...
Beware... And Lock your doors and windows with the keys of prayer...

Sassine and Marwa

2 comments:

sadlers5 said...

he is lucifer and he was one of the fallen angels but Jesus came and destroyed his plan so now he tries to get more souls but as long as we have our Jesus and Saint Michael the Archangel,he cannot harm us hehe !

Anonymous said...

My brother in Christ Jesus I agree with your thoughts about Satan. I will be in prayer for your people and their peace. "Let us love one another with a brotherly love which is revealed in Jesus christ weho loved us and gave himself for us so that we can stand before GOD justfied and Holy."
OTis "Pokey"Warren USA